Rosebank’s staff training and systems are among the best in the country
Rosebank is also an accredited provider of the Competency Assessment Programme (CAP) undertaken on behalf of the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
This Programme seeks to ensure nurses are safe to practice in New Zealand and is required to be undertaken by:
– Overseas Nurses directed to complete a competency- based Programme in order to attain Registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council.
– NZ Nurses returning to Clinical practice after a five-year absence
For more information, download the Competency Programme here.
Rosebank Requirements prior to Programme entry:
– A copy of the Nursing Council of New Zealand letter directing them to complete a CAP, and indicating their type of Registration.
– Evidence of Pass result in a Nursing Council-approved English language assessment.
– Current Curriculum Vitae.
– Letter of application.
If you’re interested in working at Rosebank, contact our General Manager Sue Prowse.